- This event has passed.
April 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Please dial in to our conference call-in number: International Toll Free: 1-866-279-1594 ; Pass Code 656825 followed by #
If you are trying to call into this conference call and are being immediately dropped, please call our local numbers.
This will bypass your carriers limitations on their connections to the Toll Free Network.
A list of the major Canadian access points is below.
Local Canada Calgary AB +14037751298
Local Canada Charlottetown PEI +19028160215
Local Canada Edmonton AB +17809901637
Local Canada Halifax NS +19028001036
Local Canada Hamilton ON +19059631096
Local Canada Kitchener ON +12262408302
Local Canada London ON +12267814229
Local Canada Montreal PQ +15146673803
Local Canada Belleville ON +16137073729
Local Canada Parry Sound ON +17059960898
Local Canada Ottawa ON +16136861547
Local Canada Regina SK +13069930674
Local Canada Saskatoon SK +13065002300
Local Canada St Johns NL +17098001645
Local Canada Toronto ON +14165071616
Local Canada Toronto ON +14162833636
Local Canada Vancouver BC +16044841962
Local Canada Victoria BC +12508002607
Local Canada Winnipeg MB +12042729431
Additional local and international toll free numbers are available at https://numbers.mercuri.ca
- Call the meeting to order and ensure a quorum.
- Approve the Minutes of the 2019 AGM minutes (attached below)
- Approve the Bylaws. The EC proposes some changes to the Bylaws to add a new membership category (Corporate Group). A copy of the proposed bylaw changes is attached below.
- Approve the re-appointment of Welch LLP as the auditors for the association
- Elect the Executive Committee (EC)(Board of Directors.)
- Conduct such other business as the Members may wish to raise.
- Close the meeting
Representation by Proxy
If you are unable to participate in the AGM and wish to participate by proxy, please complete and send the attached Form of Proxy by email to Mr. Neil Hutton, Secretary email@example.com by 12PM, 24 April 2020.
Call for Nominations
The Industrial Participation Association of Canada (IPAC) is seeking nominations from its’ membership for director positions on the Executive Committee (EC) of the Association. Nominations are to be forwarded to Mr. Terry King, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Chairman of the Nomination Committee. Please send nominations not later than April 17, 2020.
- Candidate is to have had substantial experience in Canadian and/or international industrial participation/offset, preferably in a senior industrial participation position in the industry.
- The candidate or the candidate’s employer is a Member of the Association.
- Has had regular attendance at Association conferences, has otherwise contributed in a meaningful way to the Association or the industrial participation community, or would bring diversity or some special attributes to the EC.
- Is prepared to make a commitment to attend conferences and board meetings unless urgent business or personal matters arise.
- Agrees to sign and abide by the EC Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest, and Anti-Trust Policies.
PROPOSED EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE SLATE
Pending any new nominations resulting from the Call for Nominations, the following slate is proposed by the Nomination Committee:
|Susan Brownrigg-Smith||Brownrigg-Smith Consulting Inc.||20120-2022|
|Heather McKenzie||Lockheed Martin||2020-2022|
|Laurie Delaney-Barry||CFN Consultants||2020-2022|
|Francois Desmarais||Rheinmetall Canada||2020-2022|