- This event has passed.
February 4, 2020 - February 6, 2020
THE SUMMIT WHERE X−SECTOR BUSINESS GETS DONE
ConvergX® attracts a select group of top executives and decision-makers at the most senior levels of the aerospace, defense, security, energy, mining industries plus government and military.
Delegate Profiles are:
Chief Executive Officers
Chief Technology Officers
Armed Forces representatives from Senior officers to Flag Officers (Canada, US, NATO)
These individuals come together to do business: discovering opportunities to work together to deliver commercial solutions beyond their initial intended market and to co-develop new innovations. In 2019 alone ConvergX® saw 31 initiations of business (handshake/MOU/LOI) and five signed deals at the event.
ConvergX® facilitates onsite interactions for delegates in two forums: our executive round table, and the limited number of seats in the summit itself. To encourage maximum engagement and interaction we limit the round table to 40 participants and the summit to 300 selected delegates.
The event begins Tuesday with an invite-only executive roundtable, followed by an all delegate opening keynote and evening cocktail reception. Wednesday and Thursday are full days of interactive panel speakers and keynote presentations.
The executive round table focused on the protection and service delivery to the Canadian Arctic. The information garnered from this will be used as a base for the Executive Roundtable that occurred this past September in London, Eng.
Topics for the 2020 Summit in Calgary are:
• Industry updates on mining, aerospace/defence/security, and energy
• X-Factor: examples of cross-sector collaborations and finance
• Innovation: blockchain, AR, AI, VR, smart sensors, Industry 4.0, RPAS, Robotics
• Security: physical, cyber, critical infrastructure and the cloud
• Waste: Best practices from Industry and problems to be solved
• Data/Information: Blockchain, Storage, Analytics,
• Beyond Borders: how to engage with the world around us, build stronger relationships
• Power: renewable, traditional, sustainable, nuclear and storage